When to Order Tickets
Each year, subscription orders sent by mail will be given priority until mid-August. (Remember that subscribers may order single tickets at the lower subscription price using a mail-in order form.)
Single ticket orders by mail will be filled, in the order in which they are received, after mid-August.
Orders by phone or in-person can be placed during normal box office hours beginning in late August.
You can order tickets online at our online box office.
Ordering by Mail
Complete the Mail Order Form in the season brochure and send to:
Campus Box Office
1 Dent Drive
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Ordering by Phone
Call the Campus Box Office at 570-577-1000.
Purchasing in Person
Visit a Campus Box Office location in the Weis Center lobby or the Elaine Langone Center lobby.
View our seating chart
Only one discount is permitted per purchase, and discounts are not retroactive.
- Senior citizens age 62 and older: Amount varies by show.
- Youth 18 and under: $10 off the full price.
- Bucknell students with valid university IDs: May purchase up to two tickets for each event for $10 each.
- Bucknell employees with valid university IDs: $10 off the full price for up to two tickets.
- Non-Bucknell college students: $10 per ticket, except where noted.
- Groups of 10 or more: Please call the box office at 570-577-1000 for information.
Arriving for Performances
The Weis Center lobby generally opens one hour prior to scheduled events, and seating begins approximately 30 minutes before the performance. Late arrivals are seated at appropriate intervals in the performance, at the direction and discretion of the artists.