Majors & Departments
The Freeman College of Management prepares students to succeed in changing business landscapes through a mix of traditional and leading-edge business administration majors. In all five of our majors, students experience the transformative power of learning by doing in real-world projects, internships and activities. Our curriculum and these experiences enable our students to hit the ground running in careers at the world's top companies and organizations.
- The minor in accounting is for students who recognize the benefits of an accounting background but wish to pursue another major. This minor is open to all students at Bucknell.
- The minor in business analytics allows students to add data visualization, prediction modeling and other analytics skills to their studies in another major. This minor is open to all students at Bucknell.
- The entrepreneurship minor is for students who are interested in developing an entrepreneurial mindset as well as the knowledge, skills and abilities to enact entrepreneurial ideas in private, nonprofit, public, hybrid, cross-sectoral, socially-oriented or sustainability-oriented organizations. This minor is open to all students at Bucknell.
- The human resource management minor is intended for students who are interested in studying people in organizations as well as organizational structure and management. This minor is open to all students at Bucknell.
- The minor in real estate equips students to shape cities and landscapes as they confront grand challenges such as climate change, rapid technological evolution and economic uncertainty. This minor is open to all students at Bucknell.
- The management minor is for students from outside the Freeman College of Management to gain business and leadership skills to apply in any field.
Department of Accounting & Financial Management
The Department of Accounting & Financial Management offers majors in accounting and finance, preparing students to excel and innovate in both fields. We understand the broader context in which financial transactions occur, and enable our students to make sound decisions under uncertain conditions.
Department of Analytics & Operations Management
Home to Bucknell's business analytics major, the Department of Analytics & Operations Management teaches students to transform data into insights. We also explore broader ethical issues related to data collection and analysis, preparing the responsible managers needed in this high-growth field.
Department of Management & Organizations
Management & organizations prepares students to understand and lead organizations with a wide range of missions and purposes. You can focus your major in entrepreneurship, global management, human resource management or managing for sustainability — or carve your own path.
Department of Markets, Innovation & Design
Markets, innovation & design teaches students to recognize what consumers want — before they even know they want it — and build a career developing the products, brands and messages to meet those desires.
Freeman College of Management
117 Holmes Hall