Connect with Global Business Leaders
Today they're leaders at some of the world's leading banking, securities and investment firms. But they were once in your shoes, and they're here to guide your way forward.
The Bucknell Mentorship Program partners first-year students with experienced mentors at companies including Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Accenture and Deloitte. These relationships will help you plan for your future and give you insider access to these top global firms, which have a long tradition of employing Bucknell graduates.
Experience Management in the Real World — and Around the World
Trips and abroad programs transport students to the places where business happens, from board rooms to factory floors. Explore the intersection of sustainability and management in Costa Rica, find an internship in your field while studying Irish literature in Dublin, or get an up-close view of the tech industry at the headquarters of Google, Facebook and Lyft. You'll come to understand how management takes place in a variety of places and cultural contexts, making you a versatile manager who can adapt to any situation.
Check out our blog for updates on program information and applications.
Network at Freeman Week & Business Trends Summit
This annual celebration of management education at Bucknell connects students with CEOs, partners and industry leaders from across fields. You'll build your professional network as you explore the latest trends in industries from finance to fashion, sustainability to social entrepreneurship.
Explore New Directions Through Our Speaker Series
Our speaker series bring business innovators from Bucknell's powerful professional network to campus to speak to you — helping you build a professional network of your own.
- The Walling Lecture Series brings top business leaders and management scholars to Bucknell to speak and network with students.
- Finance Speaker Series is a course where you'll learn from financial professionals who are immersed in the real world of markets and investments.
- Coffee hours and lunches provide opportunities for students to network with and learn from business professionals, including Bucknell alumni and parents.
- The Beyond Bucknell Speaker Series provides students with professional narratives of alumni and parents.
Get Involved in Student Management Clubs
- Bison Finance Society Student Club
- Bucknell Consulting Group
- Bucknell Retail Club
- Bucknell Real Estate Club
- Bison Business Alliance Student Club
- Women in Finance Student Club
Learn more about student management clubs