- Any current Bucknell student in good standing is eligible for a BAC grant.
- Priority will be given to grants that explicitly involve artistic practice scholarship. Applications that engage professionalization, such as conference travel, workshops and hosting visiting artists, will also be considered.
- Groups may apply and should select a single student as the lead writer and point of contact.
- Students and all members of student groups must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to apply.
- The individual applicant or the primary applicant (in the case of a group proposal) must be currently enrolled in or have taken previously at least one course in the departments of art & art history, English, music, or theatre & dance.
- In order to maximize the on-campus impact of each grant, students must be enrolled at the time of application and completion of the project.
- Students may not receive more than one grant in a single academic year.
- Applications are considered throughout the academic year. Summer proposals or applications for the following academic year must be submitted by April 23.
Grant Proposal Evaluation
Proposals will be evaluated by members of the Bucknell Arts Council. Sponsoring faculty may not evaluate proposals submitted with their endorsement.
Proposals will be evaluated based on clarity of purpose and proposal, originality and creativity, significance and potential impacts, and letter of support from the arts faculty sponsor. Priority will be given to projects that benefit the campus arts community.
Application Deadline: Applications are considered monthly throughout the academic year. Summer proposals or applications for the following academic year must be submitted by April 23.
For more information, please contact:
Bucknell Arts Council