A Bucknell University education can be possible for students from families with many different income profiles. We encourage all students from a variety of socioeconomic backgrounds to apply, regardless of financial constraints.
As you complete these tools, please keep in mind the following:
- They do not constitute actual applications or awards, and you should use the results only as a starting point for further research.
- They cannot be used for merit aid consideration, as our merit awarding process is comprehensive, holistic and extremely competitive.
- They are for U.S. citizens only.
- If your parents are separated/divorced, or if your parents experience large income losses or gains, the calculators cannot take into consideration all of the complexities of these financial realities and may not deliver accurate results.
- If you would like to officially apply for financial aid at Bucknell, you will need to complete the CSS Profile. If you are admitted, then the Office of Financial Aid will notify you of any official financial aid eligibility that you may have.
Net Price Calculator
The Net Price Calculator is a tool to give prospective first-time full-time applicants an idea of what a Bucknell education may cost.
Visit the Net Price Calculator
MyinTuition Quick Estimator
The MyinTuition Quick Estimator asks seven basic questions and gives first-time prospective students an eligibility range for need-based aid.
Visit the MyinTuition Quick Estimator