Engineering Camp 2021
Sunday, June 27 to Thursday, July 1, 2021
Engineering Camp welcomes students who will have completed grades 7 through 11 by the summer of the camp. Campers are placed in age-appropriate sections. Acceptance is subject to review of teacher and guidance counselor recommendations.
Program 1: Open to students who will have completed 7th, 8th or 9th grade
Program 2: Open to students who will have completed 10th or 11th grade
How to Apply
Step 1: Complete the online Application form.
Step 2: Download the Teacher Recommendation and Counselor Approval forms and have one teacher and your guidance counselor complete them.
Step 3: Email the completed Recommendation and Approval forms to email@example.com.
View the application
Tuition & Aid
Tuition for a single residential student: $1,000.
Tuition includes instruction and related course materials, laboratory and classroom supplies, housing and all meals.
Need-based financial assistance is available for those who qualify. Contact us for for more information about financial aid.
Students are housed in residence halls on the Bucknell campus with 24/7 supervision by residential assistants. Meals are provided by Bucknell Dining Services.
During camp, you will live in a typical first-year dorm with a roommate. If you know someone else coming to camp, you can elect to room with them. You will eat breakfast, lunch and dinner in the all-you-can-eat cafeteria. A typical day is as follows:
- 7:30 a.m.: Students are responsible for getting up and ready, eating and getting to class on time
- 8:30 a.m.–noon: Morning instruction, involving lecture, demonstrations and/or laboratory experiences, typically divided into several shorter periods
- Noon–12:50 p.m.: Lunch. Students are escorted to lunch and given free time after eating. Students are responsible for returning to class on time
- 1 p.m.–4:15 p.m.: Afternoon instruction, involving lecture, demonstrations and/or laboratory experiences, typically divided into several shorter periods
- 4:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m.: Activity. Students can participate in a number of athletic or other activities accompanied by an RA
- 5:30 p.m.–7 p.m.: Dinner. Students return to dorms accompanied by an RA
- 7 p.m.–8:30 p.m.: Evening instruction and enriching activities (arts and humanities)
- 9 p.m.: Free time in halls
- 10:30 p.m.: Quiet time
- 11 p.m.: Lights out
For More Information Contact:
Professor Erin Jablonski
Associate Dean, College of Engineering
Administrative Assistant, Dean's Office & Engineering Corporate Relations