Looking for an internship or a full-time job? Interested in applying to graduate school? Whatever your next step, the Center for Career Advancement is here to support you as you chart your future.
We can help you refine your job search through career counseling, workshops and career assessment tests. We connect you with externship and internship opportunities to help you test the waters and gain important real-world experience.
Get Virtual Counseling
While the Center for Career Advancement staff will be present in the Botany Building, visits will be by appointment only. We ask that you contact the Center first via phone or email, or make an appointment in Handshake to speak with a career counselor or coach remotely. Staff will work with you to arrange in-person meetings as necessary. The following career resources are also available online:
- Join the “Career Zoom @ Noon” open group sessions, led by a career coach/counselor every Monday–Friday starting Aug. 17; sign up in Handshake to access the zoom link.
- Log into Handshake to access upcoming virtual workshops and events.
- Access career resources 24/7 through Moodle.
- Review our live updates on The Career Insider.
- Email email@example.com with questions for a quick reply.
Monday - Tuesday
8:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday – Friday
8:30 am – 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – noon, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.