Join B2B: Bison to Bison
We're proud to introduce B2B: Bison to Bison, our online community open to students admitted into the Class of 2024 and their families.
Log in using the unique link we sent to you by email, and begin by joining one or more of our 14 communities — from Ask an Admissions Counselor to Housing & Dining to Student Support.
You'll find friendly and welcoming Bucknellians ready to answer questions and share their stories.
Update About Spring Visits
Bucknell is continuously tracking the status of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and working to mitigate potential risks it poses. The safety of students — both current and future — as well as our faculty and staff is our top priority.
As such, we have cancelled:
- Enrolled Student Day (March 21)
- Admitted Student Day (April 18)
- On-campus visits, including tours and preview programs, through April 30, at which point we may adjust our policies to reflect the status of the public health situation
We know this news will be disappointing to you and your fellow members of the Class of 2024. We're disappointed, too. But please make note of two important points:
- Our preparations continue for your arrival this fall. We encourage you to watch your email for regular updates about class registration, housing, Pre-Orientation and Orientation programs, and more.
- While our in-person experience has been cancelled, we look forward to launching B2B: Bison to Bison, our admitted student network that will allow you to connect with faculty, learn more about life on campus, communicate with current students and get your questions answered. We'll share more information soon.
The Coronavirus and Your Final Semester of High School
We understand the circumstances surrounding the coronavirus pandemic may have changed the trajectory of your academic year. It has affected us, too.
Please send your transcripts to us as soon as you can, but know that we understand there are currently a lot of unanswered questions.
While we generally expect the remainder of your senior year of high school to be consistent with the academic and personal record presented in your application, rest assured that no matter what happens, we will work with you and be flexible.
"Pre-O" is a great way to settle into the University community, connect with classmates and enhance your leadership skills in a program of activities designed to jump-start your Bucknell experience. Whether you explore the arts, the outdoors or any of our other themes, you'll expand your mind, discover valuable Bucknell resources and have a lot of fun as you settle into college life.
Pre-Orientation programs run from Aug. 14 to Aug. 18, 2020.
Explore pre-orientation programs
New Student Orientation
Our on-campus Orientation programs, held in August, focus on academic and social expectations, learning University traditions and providing opportunities for students to meet their new classmates.
Orientation begins Wednesday, Aug. 19, 2020.
Learn more about New Student Orientation
Other Key Dates
Aug. 23, 2020:Convocation and Candlelighting
Aug. 24, 2020: Classes begin
Recommended First Semester Courses
Wondering which classes you should choose for your first semester at Bucknell? The guide below outlines your options and recommended first-semester courses for your major.
Curious about future semesters? Explore the Academic & Planning Calendar.