When is Journey to Bucknell?
Dates for the 2020 Journey to Bucknell will be posted as soon as they're available.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a high school senior from a traditionally underrepresented group, including but not limited to African American, Asian American, biracial/multiracial, Latino/a, Native American, Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander.
- Be enrolled in an academically rigorous program of study with a minimum unweighted grade point average of 3.5.
How do I apply?
You are not required to be nominated to apply for Journey to Bucknell.
Application information will be posted when available.
How much does it cost?
Journey to Bucknell is free for students who are chosen to attend. Bucknell covers travel expenses, including flights and shuttles to and from campus, overnight accommodations with a current student and all meals while on campus.
What do Journey to Bucknell participants do?
Prospective students can experience life as a Bucknell student by:
- Staying overnight in one of our residence halls.
- Attending an open house event to learn more about academic and social opportunities.
- Meeting faculty, staff and current Bucknell students.
- Exploring our beautiful campus and first-rate facilities.
Office of Admissions