When is Journey to Bucknell?
This year's event is held virtually from Nov. 7–10, 2021.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a high school senior from a traditionally underrepresented group, including but not limited to African American, Asian American, biracial/multiracial, Latinox, Native American, Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander, first-generation, religiously diverse and/or LGBTQIA.
- Be enrolled in an academically rigorous program of study with a minimum unweighted grade point average of 3.5.
How do I apply?
You are not required to be nominated to apply for Journey to Bucknell.
To apply, click the button in the orange banner above.
The application deadline is Oct. 11, 2021. Successful applicants will be notified by Oct. 18, 2021.
How much does it cost?
Journey to Bucknell is free for students who are chosen to attend.
What do Journey to Bucknell participants do?
Prospective students can experience life as a Bucknell student by:
- Engaging with current upper-level students in small group activities and discussions
- Meeting and interacting with Bucknell faculty in a sample class experience
- Learning directly from Bucknell Admissions team members on how to prepare your Bucknell application
- Exploring the abundant resources that make a Bucknell college experience unforgettable
Office of Admissions