Volunteer Mission Statement
Bucknell University volunteers represent alumni, parents and the greater community by enhancing and promoting the University’s mission, goals, programs and general well-being.
Bucknell volunteers provide important connections, communication and engagement through their donations of time and expertise, which allow the University to maximize its resources, furthering its overall impact and success.
Volunteer Agreement Form
As part of our annual process for all volunteers, please complete the online Volunteer Agreement. It's quick and simple!
We occasionally share sensitive information with you, and it is important to Bucknell that we retain an annual statement that you are aware of our volunteer policies. This agreement addresses data confidentiality, event hosting guidelines and filing taxes related to volunteer expenses and we appreciate your time in reviewing and completing this annual form.
Thank you for helping to engage alumni, parents and students through your role!
Volunteer Tenets of Responsibility
- Always represent Bucknell in a professional manner
- Treat Bucknell constituent information with care
- Engage in open and consistent communication and collaboration
- Stay informed of Bucknell news and promote the University
- Serve as a positive Bucknell ambassador
- Provide acts of leadership, education, networking and connection in efforts to support and strengthen Bucknell
- Execute the duties outlined in your volunteer role description (as applicable)