Policies for Faculty & Staff

Additional Space or Space Change Requests

To make a request for space or seek a change in current space utilization, whether indoor or outdoor, you will need to submit a brief proposal to the University Space Committee. Requests impacting academic and instructional spaces should be reviewed by the Academic Space Committee before submitting this form. If you need space for an event, contact the Events Management Office.

Space request procedures
Start your request

Renovation and New Construction Requests

If you anticipate submitting a capital budget request which may require construction, please complete the form below and submit it to Planning, Design & Construction.

Moving Procedures

Each department and office occupant is responsible for packing the contents of their space and preparing their office for the move. Facilities staff can provide packing materials and will move items between locations.

Learn more about moving procedures

Construction Site Tours

Facilities may provide access to renovation or new construction sites for educational purposes, subject to approval. 

Learn more about site visits

Contact Details



Geiger Physical Plant Building


7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.