Room Draw Exceptions
Students who are in any of the following categories will not participate in room selection:
- First-year students, who will undergo Housing Assignments
- Students approved to live off campus
- Students who elect to participate in the Affinity Housing or Residential College alumni programs
- Students living in fraternity or sorority spaces
- Students hired as staff members, such as Residential Advisers, Junior Fellows, Peer Advisers, etc.
Students who are seeking housing accommodation should refer to the Office for Accessibility Resources (OAR). All accommodation documentation for sophomores, juniors and seniors needs to be submitted through OAR no later than March 1.
Room Selection for 2020-21 Academic Year
Room selection for the 2020-21 academic year has been delayed. We are diligently working to provide a new timeline. Students will receive an email with updated information as soon as it is available.
To prepare for room selection, students can use the Room Selection Planner document. Students should complete this document with their roommate group to evaluate all possible options and scenarios when selecting their room for next year.
For step-by-step instructions regarding room selection and how to navigate myHOME, please refer to the Room Selection Guide.