Room Draw Exceptions
Students who are in any of the following categories will not participate in room selection:
- First-year students, who will undergo Housing Assignments
- Students approved to live off campus
- Students who elect to participate in the Affinity Housing or Residential College alumni programs
- Students living in fraternity or sorority spaces
- Students hired as staff members, such as Residential Advisers, Junior Fellows, Peer Advisers, etc.
Students who are seeking housing accommodation should refer to the Office for Accessibility Resources (OAR). All accommodation documentation for sophomores, juniors and seniors needs to be submitted through OAR no later than March 1.
Room Selection for 2020-21 Academic Year
To prepare for room selection, students can use the Room Selection Planner document. Students should complete this document with their roommate group to evaluate all possible options and scenarios when selecting their room for next year.
For step-by-step instructions regarding room selection and how to navigate myHOME, please refer to the Room Selection Guide.
Time slots will be released on Friday, May 8
- Rising seniors will participate in room selection the week of May 18
- Rising juniors will participate in room selection the week of May 26
- Rising sophomores will participate in room selection the week of June 1
Housing Services will be hosting drop-in office hours on Zoom (links available on myHOME) on the following dates:
- Wednesday, April 15 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 12 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Thursday, May 14 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Housing Services will host information sessions on Zoom (links available on myHOME) on the following dates:
- Tuesday, April 14 at 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 15 at 9 p.m. (class of 2023 only)
- Thursday, April 16 at 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 13 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, May 15 at 10 a.m.
- Sunday, May 17 at 8 p.m.