Room Selection Exceptions
Students who are in any of the following categories will not participate in room selection:
- Incoming first year students, who will undergo housing assignments
- Students approved to live off campus
- Students who elect to participate in the Affinity Housing or Residential College alumni programs
- Students living in fraternity or sorority spaces
- Students hired as staff members, such as Residential Advisers, Junior Fellows, Peer Advisers, etc.
Students who are seeking housing accommodation should refer to the Office for Accessibility Resources (OAR). All accommodation documentation for sophomores, juniors and seniors needs to be submitted through OAR no later than March 1.
Gender Inclusive Housing
Bucknell strives to provide welcoming and safe housing for all students, including options for those seeking gender inclusive accommodations.
The Office of LBGTQ Resources and Housing Services will work with students who identify as transgender, gender nonconforming or nonbinary to provide options to meet their on-campus housing needs. If you are interested in learning more about these options please review our Gender Inclusive Housing Guide.
Room Selection for 2022-23 Academic Year
Time slots will be released on Friday, March 11
- Rising seniors: March 21-24
- Rising juniors: March 24-25, 28-29
- Rising sophomores: March 30-April 1, April 4-5
Specific details will be shared via email and included on myHOME
- Monday, Feb. 7, in collaboration with the Office for Accessibility Resources (OAR) for students who have or are seeking out a housing accommodation
- Wednesday, Feb. 23, for rising juniors and seniors
- Monday, March 21, for rising sophomores
- Tuesday, April 12, to review the upgrade and waitlist process